# FuzzNet (FN)
FuzzNet is a central database that game servers can be granted access to that store a player's character data across all FN servers. This is too allow the game to have more of a MMO feel and allow players to connect to different servers without worry about if they can access their characters or not.
The FN database/server is managed by the MSR staff team.
Servers that are connected to the FN will have
[FN] in front of their name.
Currently there's a list of benefits to playing on a FN server. The benefits may change at any time, in which we'll update this page.
- +200% flat XP multiplier, coupled with:
- +50% XP per additional player beyond the first.
- +25% gold per additional player in multi-inventory chests, and most mob drops.
- x4 XP multiplier on Elites (bosses).
- +100% XP per additional player on Elites.
- Improved loot chances, which improve even more with each additional player present.
# FN Access Requests
Currently, we are not accepting requests. In the future all requests will be handled by MSR staff.
# Character transfers
Currently not available due to MSR being in beta.
Rollbacks are handled by MSR staff and can be requested on our Discord server. Currently not available due to MSR being in beta.
FuzzNet or the central database was originally hosted for MS:C by a user known as fuzzyfish, then the term FuzNet or FuzzNet was coined by a known user of J-M.
We decided to keep using the name to pay homage to the original host and because we don't want to rewrite tons of stuff to use a different name; that and MS:C veterans are recognize the term.